Policies & Governance
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance. There will be no tickets for sale on the door. There will be no paper tickets.
- Some events may be cancelled at late notice due to circumstances beyond our control relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. You will be eligible for a refund in this instance.
- For safety, waiting times pre-show will be limited and no latecomers will be admitted. Please arrive no earlier than 30 and no fewer than 15 minutes before show time.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, bathrooms may not be available for use at every venue.
- Customers will be required to wear a face-covering at all events, with exception to children under the age of 13, customers with breathing difficulties, customers with illnesses or impairments which would make the wearing or removing of a face-covering upsetting or uncomfortable.
- Due to government guidelines on social distancing, tickets for some events are sold in groups of tickets designated for customers of the same household or social bubble.
- Dublin Fringe Festival requires that an up-to-date contact number is provided when purchasing ticket(s) to the festival, in order to assist authorities with contact tracing in the event that a confirmed case of Covid-19 arises. This will be shared with our partner venues for the sole purpose of adhering to HSE guidelines on contract tracing.
- Account holders purchasing tickets assume responsibility as point of contact for all attendees within their booking.
- To attend digital events you will need access to a computer or device, stable internet connection and valid account with host platform e.g. Zoom or Twitch. Details on joining digital events will be shared by email in advance of the event.
- By purchasing a ticket for 1000 Miniature Meadows or A Rain Walk, you are granting Dublin Fringe Festival consent to pass your name and address on to the artists on a single-use basis so that your order may be fulfilled. This information will not be used for reasons other than explicitly related to your order. Upon fulfilment, your details will be promptly deleted.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Transaction fee of €2 per ticket applies to all tickets and is included in the price. Fringe is not responsible for damaged or lost tickets.
Dublin Fringe Festival CLG reserves the right to make alterations to the programme without notice and cannot be held accountable for cancellations, substitutions or changes. Site specific venues may have restricted sight lines; we recommend you arrive at the venue early in order to choose a suitable seat.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission. Ticket-holder assumes all risks of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and releases promoters, performers, venues, sponsors, and their employees from any liability thereafter. Ticket-holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
Glasses, bottles, cameras, and recording equipment etc. are not allowed in venues. Smoking is prohibited. Mobile phones must be switched off unless otherwise advised.
Due to mature themes, strong language and nudity, the content of many Dublin Fringe Festival shows may not be viewed as suitable for all audiences – check individual show pages for more details as some shows may be 18+ only. This also includes online shows.
Due to the nature and location of certain venues, levels of accessibility vary greatly. Please contact the Box Office in advance to confirm specific venue details. Please see individual show pages for guidelines.
PRIVACY (General Data Protection Regulation G.D.P.R.)
The purpose for processing your data is to email you information about Dublin Fringe Festival, process ticket purchases, and process Fringe applications. You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to applicable exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
the right to access the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data
the right to require us to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data
the right to require us to erasure your personal data
the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes
the right to object to our use of your personal data or the way in which we process it
Please note that to help protect your privacy; we take steps to verify your identity before granting access to personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please submit a request to our Data Protection Officer outlining the specific details of the request: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +353 (0)1 6706106. All valid requests will be processed without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by up to two further months where necessary.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page
Dublin Fringe Festival is the registered business name of Dublin Fringe Festival CLG. Dublin Fringe Festival CLG is a company limited by guarantee, not having a share capital, and is registered in Ireland at Sycamore Building, Sycamore Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Company registration number: 253495. Dublin Fringe Festival is governed by a voluntary board of Directors. The current Board of Directors are: Niamh O’Donnell, (chair), Dan Colley, Luke Hardcastle, Miles Harrigan, Lara Hickey, Brian Melarkey, Áine Molloy, Patrick Walshe, Dave Harland (emeritus) and Mary Dunphy (emeritus).
We are committed to good governance and have embarked on the journey of compliance with The Governance Code. Our governing document is available here.
Dublin Fringe Festival keeps detailed records of accounts and maintains strict financial controls. Our most recent statements are available here.
In compliance with the Children First Act 2015, you can find our Child Protection Policy Statement here.
Dublin Fringe Festival is also committed to comply with the Principles of Good Fundraising.
Dublin Fringe Festival is a not for profit organisation and is a registered charity with a valid charitable taxation exemption for the Revenue Commissioners.
Registered charity number: 20037772.
Tax exemption number: CHY12698.