Tickets & Safety
Tickets are on sale now, view the programme in full here.
All tickets must be purchased online in advance. There will be no paper tickets and tickets will not be available for sale on the door. For advance information on attending any Dublin Fringe Festival events and partner venues see COVID 19: Attendance Guidelines and Safety Information.
Age Suitability: Due to mature themes, strong language and nudity, the content of many Dublin Fringe Festival shows may not be viewed as suitable for all audiences. Events for Young Audiences can be viewed here.
Special Assistance: If a member of your party is a wheelchair user or needs special assistance at any of our venues please inform Box Office at the time of booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1850 FRINGE (374 643). Please refer to the venue page at the back of this brochure for accessibility and facilities information. There is detailed audience access and venue information relating to each show on our website.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance. There will be no tickets for sale on the door. There will be no paper tickets.
- Some events may be cancelled at late notice due to circumstances beyond our control relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. You will be eligible for a refund in this instance.
- For safety, waiting times pre-show will be limited and no latecomers will be admitted. Please arrive no earlier than 30 and no fewer than 15 minutes before show time.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, bathrooms may not be available for use at every venue.
- Customers will be required to wear a face-covering at all events, with exception to children under the age of 13, customers with breathing difficulties, customers with illnesses or impairments which would make the wearing or removing of a face-covering upsetting or uncomfortable.
- Due to government guidelines on social distancing, tickets for some events are sold in groups of tickets designated for customers of the same household or social bubble.
- Dublin Fringe Festival requires that an up-to-date contact number is provided when purchasing ticket(s) to the festival, in order to assist authorities with contact tracing in the event that a confirmed case of Covid-19 arises. This will be shared with our partner venues for the sole purpose of adhering to HSE guidelines on contract tracing.
- Account holders purchasing tickets assume responsibility as point of contact for all attendees within their booking.
- To attend digital events you will need access to a computer or device, stable internet connection and valid account with host platform e.g. Zoom or Twitch. Details on joining digital events will be shared by email in advance of the event.
- By purchasing a ticket for 1000 Miniature Meadows, you are granting Dublin Fringe Festival consent to pass your name and address on to the company on a single-use basis so that your order may be fulfilled. This information will not be used for reasons other than explicitly related to your order. Upon fulfilment, your details will be promptly deleted.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Transaction fee of €2 per ticket applies to all tickets and is included in the price. Fringe is not responsible for damaged or lost tickets.
Dublin Fringe Festival CLG reserves the right to make alterations to the programme without notice and cannot be held accountable for cancellations, substitutions or changes. Site specific venues may have restricted sight lines; we recommend you arrive at the venue early in order to choose a suitable seat.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission. Ticket-holder assumes all risks of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and releases promoters, performers, venues, sponsors, and their employees from any liability thereafter. Ticket-holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.