We have a free, shared office space here at Fringe HQ that we offer to artists to make their own. Interested?
We want to hear from artists / producers / a company or a collective who could make good use of an office space at Fringe on Sycamore Street in Temple Bar from March 2018 – March 2019. It’s a brilliant and busy building full of artists and festival fun.
It’s a no-frills desk space so your work must be compact – there isn’t much scope for storage. You’ll be part of one of the buzziest communal workspaces around!
What does a spot in our artists’ office get you?
1. Free, secure, lockable office space at FRINGE LAB
2. 24-hour access (except when the building closes for Christmas break)
3. Free Wi-Fi internet access
4. Access to printing facilities
5. Access to kitchen facilities
6. Access to Fringe team for year-round support by appointment
7. Access to studio space at subsidised rate
How to apply:
Submit a short proposal (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 February 2018, including the following details -
1. Name/s or company / collective name (if applicable)
2. City you are based in
3. Phone contact
4. Email contact
5. Why do you need an office space?
6. Do you have office space or support at present from another company/ organisation?
7. Tell us what you're working on in 2018 and what you're planning for the coming years.
8. What impact would use of the Artists’ Office at FRINGE LAB have on this work?
9. What skill-set can you share with your fellow artists (would you like to run a workshop in FRINGE LAB)?
10. In the year ahead, what area do you most need support and mentorship in?
“Being artist in residence at Dublin Fringe Festival was an absolute privilege. It provided me with a physical space in which to work in the form of an office that I could access 24/7, as a freelance practitioner that's vital. More than that though I had access to the amazing Fringe Team who supported my practice through conversation, advice, mentoring and solidarity” – Veronica Dyas, Artist (Artist office 2017)
“Having use of the artists office has been invaluable to Red Bear, giving us a base where we could effectively block out the world and plan the next few years, as well as having a permanent meeting place where we could invite other artists. Having access to a place in the city centre to write, 24 hours has been a huge advantage. A place to go to stop us hurtling from coffee shop to coffee shop and somewhere to hang a calendar and make a coffee. A home for work” – Red Bear Productions (Artist office 2017)
Applications are accepted from artists, producers, companies or collectives of any kind. There is one desk available, but we’re open to two company members sharing it. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.